Contact us...(Click here)
Latest Diary Dates Events
- KS2 SATs08May2017
Year 6 SAT's and optional SAT's
Welcome to Hintlesham and Chattisham CEVC Primary School.
On behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to Hintlesham and Chattisham Church of England (VC) Primary School and to our website. We are proud to be a church school serving our local villages and working in partnership with our community.
Our School Vision
Our vision is to provide a caring, supportive environment, centred on Christian values, in which every child has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
Our School Aims
At our school we strive to:
- promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors.
- enable each child to achieve his/her full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self-discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others.
- maintain strong links with the community and ensure that the school continues to be seen as an essential future asset to the village.
- promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions and cultures.
- provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school.
- provide a broad range of challenges and experiences in order to enhance the confidence, knowledge and skills of our children.
Our Golden Rules
Be Kind; Be Safe; Be Positive; Tell The Truth; Respect Everyone
Our school is a place where…
- Pupils are safe and happy with high attendance.
- Staff are constantly looking to improve and focus resources to gain the most impact.
- Parents work in partnership with the school to secure the best outcomes for their children.
- Leaders and Governors have a comprehensive approach to self-evaluation; taking an active role in the local Pyramid’s drive for collegiate working and self-improvement.
- We all celebrate the achievement of every child.
Margo Barker (Interim Headteacher)