Contact us...(Click here)
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Half Term29May2017
May half term week
- School Sports Morning20Jun2017
9:00 am - 11:30 am @ School
- Sports Day and Lunch21Jun2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm @ School
Our special visitor!
Last week we had a very special guest in our school playground. The young badger came into the sensory garden and spent the day with us here at school.
We knew we had to be very careful around him and not get too close. He was probably scared of all of us and looking for some peace and quiet.
It was very exciting t have him in school and to see a real badger wandering around though.
Welcome to Hintlesham and Chattisham CEVC Primary School.
On behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to Hintlesham and Chattisham Church of England (VC) Primary School and to our website. We are proud to be a church school serving our local villages and working in partnership with our community.
Our School Vision
Our vision is to provide a caring, supportive environment, centred on Christian values, in which every child has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
Our School Aims
At our school we strive to:
- promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors.
- enable each child to achieve his/her full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self-discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others.
- maintain strong links with the community and ensure that the school continues to be seen as an essential future asset to the village.
- promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions and cultures.
- provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school.
- provide a broad range of challenges and experiences in order to enhance the confidence, knowledge and skills of our children.
Our Golden Rules
Be Kind; Be Safe; Be Positive; Tell The Truth; Respect Everyone
Our school is a place where…
- Pupils are safe and happy with high attendance.
- Staff are constantly looking to improve and focus resources to gain the most impact.
- Parents work in partnership with the school to secure the best outcomes for their children.
- Leaders and Governors have a comprehensive approach to self-evaluation; taking an active role in the local Pyramid’s drive for collegiate working and self-improvement.
- We all celebrate the achievement of every child.
Margo Barker (Interim Headteacher)