Latest Diary Dates Events
- Class 2 at Forest School01Jul2016
@ College Farm
- Summer Show Dress Rehearsal04Jul2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm @ School Hall
Dress Rehearsal for KS2 summer show
- Summer show dress rehersal04Jul2016
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Summer Show05Jul2016
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm @ School Hall
KS2 Summer Show
- Summer show performance05Jul2016
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Welcome to Hintlesham and Chattisham CEVC Primary School.
On behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to Hintlesham and Chattisham Church of England (VC) Primary School and to our website.We are proud to be a church school serving our local villages and working in partnership with our community.
Our School Vision
Our vision is to provide a caring, supportive environment, centered on Christian values, in which every child has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
Our School Aims
At our school we strive to:
- promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors.
- Enable each child to achieve his/her full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- Encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self-discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others.
- Maintain strong links with the community and ensure that the school continues to be seen as an essential future asset to the village.
- Promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions and cultures.
- Provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school.
- Provide a broad range of challenges and experiences in order to enhance the confidence, knowledge and skills of our children.
Our Golden Rules
Be Kind; Be Safe; Be Positive; Tell The Truth; Respect Everyone.
Our school is a place where…
- Pupils are safe and happy with high attendance.
- Staff are constantly looking to improve and focus resources to gain the most impact.
- Parents work in partnership with the school to secure the best outcomes for their children.
- Leaders and Governors have a comprehensive approach to self-evaluation; taking an active role in the local Pyramid’s drive for collegiate working and self-improvement.
- We all celebrate the achievement of every child.
Justine Davies (Headteacher)
- Grounds Day
Tahnk you to all those that came and helped tidy up the school grounds.
- Maths Cafe
The Maths Cafe held this week was a success with a great turn out from parents to discuss all things Maths at our school
- Cake Sale in aid of Ebola health care
Freya and the school council members held a fantastic cake sale on Friday to raise money for the fight against the Ebola virus
- Christingle service
Please could all children bring an orange to school on Wednesday 3rd December for a christingle.
- Snape Friday Afternoons music concert
The video from the concert at Snape on Friday 28th November is now available to watch on the class 4 gallery page.