Latest Diary Dates Events
- Half Term24Oct2016
Autumn Half term week
- Flu immunisation02Nov2016
Years 1, 2 and 3 to have flu immunisation in school
- Individual school photographs24Nov2016
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ School hall
Individual school photographs to be taken
Welcome to Hintlesham and Chattisham CEVC Primary School.
Our School Vision
Our vision is to provide a caring, supportive environment, centered on Christian values, in which every child has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
Our School Aims
At our school we strive to:
- promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors.
- Enable each child to achieve his/her full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- Encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self-discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others.
- Maintain strong links with the community and ensure that the school continues to be seen as an essential future asset to the village.
- Promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions and cultures.
- Provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school.
- Provide a broad range of challenges and experiences in order to enhance the confidence, knowledge and skills of our children.
Our Golden Rules
Be Kind; Be Safe; Be Positive; Tell The Truth; Respect Everyone.
Our school is a place where…
- Pupils are safe and happy with high attendance.
- Staff are constantly looking to improve and focus resources to gain the most impact.
- Parents work in partnership with the school to secure the best outcomes for their children.
- Leaders and Governors have a comprehensive approach to self-evaluation; taking an active role in the local Pyramid’s drive for collegiate working and self-improvement.
- We all celebrate the achievement of every child.