Welcome to Hintlesham and Chattisham
CEVC Primary School
On behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to Hintlesham and Chattisham Church of England (VC) Primary School and to our website. We are proud to be a church school serving our local villages and working in partnership with our community.
Our School Vision
Our vision is to provide a caring, supportive environment, centred on Christian values, in which every child has the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
Our School Aims
At our school we strive to:
- promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors
- enable each child to achieve his/her full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum
- encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self-discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others
- maintain strong links with the community and ensure that the school continues to be seen as an essential future asset to the village
- promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions and cultures
- provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school
- provide a broad range of challenges and experiences in order to enhance the confidence, knowledge and skills of our children
Our Golden Rules:
Be Kind; Be Safe; Be Positive; Tell The Truth; Respect Everyone
Our school is a place where…
- Pupils are safe and happy with high attendance.
- Staff are constantly looking to improve and focus resources to gain the most impact.
- Parents work in partnership with the school to secure the best outcomes for their children.
- Leaders and Governors have a comprehensive approach to self-evaluation; taking an active role in the local Pyramid’s drive for collegiate working and self-improvement.
- We all celebrate the achievement of every child.
Justine Davies (Headteacher)
©Hintlesham and Chattisham Primary School 2009 –
Site information – latest updates 28/02/14 Class 1 page updated; 15/02/14 Newsletters and Road Safety pages updated; 11/02/14 Equality and Attainment tabs added; Parents’ Forum and Policies page updated